1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill. We do offer special arrangement through CareCredit and Scratchpay (see below for more information).
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Ohio County Animal Clinic, PLLC understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program or Scratchpay.
CareCredit takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
We now offer Scratchpay to make financing easy for everyone! With 90-second application, higher approval rates, friendly terms, and a simple application process, Scratchpay lets you get the care you need now and worry about payments later. Learn more at www.scratchpay.com.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .